Mould-Pro PLUS is a non-toxic, biodegradable, non-acidic, professional-grade, MOULD, MILDEW & ALGAE neutraliser. It removes & kills mould, mildew & algae spores on contact at their source. After treatment with Mould-Pro PLUS Regrowth is prevented for up to 12 months. This product acts as a powerful disinfectant killing most germs & bacteria on contact. Mould-Pro PLUS is suitable for internal & external use and is suitable for use on most surfaces. Note: For grout that has been sealed with GroutPro ColourSeal, Mould-Pro PLUS is not recommended.
DIRECTIONS FOR MOULD-PRO PLUS
Spray onto the surface, allow to dwell for 5 minutes. Do NOT allow to dry, apply more to keep wet. Gently agitate with a soft bristle brush. Rinse well & wipe clean with a clean sponge or microfibre cleaning cloth. For stubborn Mould infestations, a second application may be required. Note: For light occurrences of mould & mildew and for maintenance cleaning simply spray & wipe.
WHERE TO USE
Use to treat all resilient surfaces around the home such as showers, baths, washbasins, toilets, stainless steel, taps, ceramic and porcelain tile, windows, splashbacks, tables, floors, concrete, timber decking, brick & blockwork. Also suitable on most painted surfaces in a spray & wipe application (test first).
PRECAUTIONS & SAMPLE TESTING
As with all cleaners, always test first in an inconspicuous area according to directions. Use with care on all polished, sealed, varnished, painted or old surfaces. It is recommended that for these surfaces it is applied and then wiped clean immediately. Repeat application if necessary.
Eyes: Flush with water, 15 to 20 minutes. Seek medical attention. Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting, drink large quantities of water, and seek medical advice. Body Contact: Wash hands thoroughly.