GroutPro Uniseal 5 litres is a professional quality topical sealer designed to give the surface it is applied to a hard wearing protective high gloss coating. This coating protects the surface from the harsh effects of abrasive wear, spillages & weathering. GroutPro UniSeal is water based, virtually odourless, non- flammable & low VOC. It is also highly UV resistant making it suitable for indoor & outdoor use.
DIRECTIONS FOR GroutPro Uniseal 5 litres
1. The surface should be clean, unpainted & free from oil, grease, dirt & flaking material. All dust & debris must be removed by thorough vacuuming.
2. Clean the floor with an approved high Alkaline detergent (pH 12.5 or above). Rinse thoroughly.
3. Any existing sealer should be stripped & removed with an appropriate sealer stripper.
4. New concrete should be allowed to cure for 28 days prior to application of UniSeal.
5. Very smooth concrete should be acid etched with GroutPro Anti-Slip to improve bond strength.
6. Floors must be TOTALLY DRY before application of UniSeal. This is important to ensure good adhesion & clarity. If the floor is damp, the film may dry with a milky, hazy appearance. The sealer may also fail to bond to the floor correctly.
7. Apply UniSeal using a brush, short nap roller or paint pad. Give the floor a generous coating but avoid puddling. The porosity of the floor will determine the actual coverage.
8. Try to avoid generating bubbles. If bubbles are left they must be broken before the sealer dries by dragging a clean soft brush or broom across the surface.
9. IMPORTANT. After the first coat is touch-dry, it must be left for a further 45 to 60 minutes before the next coat is applied. This ensures the correct bond strength of the base coat. 1 hour between coats. The floor MUST be tack free before re coating. Minimum 3 coats internally, 4 externally.
11. Allow the area to dry for 3 to 4 hours before allowing light traffic ( no shoes ) or overnight (12 hours) before normal traffic.
DO NOT APPLY TO COLD FLOORS (10 0C
or less) DO NOT DILUTE THIS PRODUCT.
Clean up applicators with hot or cold water before the sealer dries.
Always test first according to directions to determine desired results. Note: Old Sealers must be removed prior to testing.
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, flush with plenty of water for 15 minutes. If swallowed, drink a glass of water and seek medical advice. Do not induce vomiting. Use generally accepted safety precautions while operating polishers or buffing machines. User assumes all responsibilities and risk.
For full instructions refer to the GroutPro UniSeal fact sheet & application guides at groutpro.com.au.