PH: 1800 822 459

All GroutPro Specialists are taking COVID-19 Precautions. Read More


GroutPro Mould Control 25 Litre

GroutPro Mould Control 25 Litre

$661.50 Including GST

GroutPro Mould Control 25 litre cube.

In stock


GroutPro Mould Control has been specifically designed as a contact mould, mildew and algae neutraliser. Unlike bleach based products it will kill mould, mildew and algae spores on contact and can prevent regrowth for up to 12 months. It is non-toxic and biodegradable so it is environmentally friendly. Mould Control also acts as a power disinfectant killing most germs and bacteria on contact.

Mould Control is a nontoxic, biodegradable, non-acidic, household grade, MOULD, MILDEW & ALGAE neutraliser. It removes and kills mould, mildew & algae spores on contact at their source. After treatment with Mould Control, regrowth is prevented for up to 12 months. Mould Control also acts as a powerful disinfectant killing most germs & bacteria on contact. Mould Control is suitable for internal & external use and is suitable for use on most surfaces.

Note: Mould Control is suitable for maintenance treatment on most surfaces including GroutPro ColourSeal


Mould Control comes ready to use. Spray onto surface , allow to dwell for 5 minutes. Do NOT allow to dry, apply more to keep wet. Gently agitate with a soft bristle brush. Rinse well & wipe clean with a clean sponge or micro fibre cleaning cloth. For stubborn Mould infestations a second application may be required. Note: For light occurrences of mould & mildew and for maintenance cleaning simply spray & wipe.


Use to treat all resilient surfaces around the home such as showers, baths, wash basins, toilets, stainless steel, taps, ceramic and porcelain tile, windows, splash backs, tables, floors, concrete, timber decking, brick & block work. Also suitable on most painted surfaces in a spray & wipe application (test first).


As with all cleaners, always test first in an inconspicuous area according to directions. Use with care on all polished, sealed, varnished, painted or old surfaces. It is recommended that for these surfaces it is applied and then wiped clean immediately. Repeat application if necessary.


Eyes: Flush with water, 15 to 20 minutes. Seek medical attention. Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting, drink large quantities of water, and seek medical advice. Body Contact: Wash hands thoroughly.

For further information about professional
application of this or any of GroutPro’s range of specialist tile & grout restoration products, please call 1800 822 459 or visit



Statement of Hazardous Nature

This product is not classified as hazardous according to the criteria of SWA.
Not a Dangerous Good according to Australian Dangerous Goods (ADG) Code, IATA or IMDG/IMSBC criteria.SUSMP Classification: None allocated.ADG Classification: None allocated. Not a Dangerous Good according to Australian Dangerous Goods (ADG)
Code, IATA or IMDG/IMSBC criteria.
UN Number: None allocated
GHS Signal word: NONE. Not hazardous.
SDS Info Sheet Download


Additional information

Weight 25 kg
Dimensions 28 × 28 × 45 cm

You may also like…