PH: 1800 822 459

All GroutPro Specialists are taking COVID-19 Precautions. Read More

Navigation

GroutPro Mould Control 5 Litre

$185.63 Including GST

GroutPro Mould Control 5 Litre.

Designed for everyday household cleaning to control Mould, Mildew and Algea.

Interior and exterior use. Non-toxic and Biogradeable, pH neutral, safe to use on all surfaces.

This product is intended to be used by the household consumer to help prevent the return of mould in the home.

 

In stock

SKU: P-MOULDCONTROL-5 Categories: ,

Mould Control is a nontoxic, biodegradable, non-acidic, household grade, MOULD, MILDEW & ALGAE neutraliser. It removes and kills mould, mildew & algae spores on contact at their source. After treatment with Mould Control, regrowth is prevented for up to 12 months. Mould Control also acts as a powerful disinfectant killing most germs & bacteria on contact. Mould Control is suitable for internal & external use and is suitable for use on most surfaces.

Note: Mould Control is suitable for maintenance treatment on most surfaces including GroutPro ColourSeal

DIRECTIONS

Mould Control comes ready to use. Spray onto surface , allow to dwell for 5 minutes. Do NOT allow to dry, apply more to keep wet. Gently agitate with a soft bristle brush. Rinse well & wipe clean with a clean sponge or micro fibre cleaning cloth. For stubborn Mould infestations a second application may be required. Note: For light occurrences of mould & mildew and for maintenance cleaning simply spray & wipe.

WHERE TO USE

Use to treat all resilient surfaces around the home such as showers, baths, wash basins, toilets, stainless steel, taps, ceramic and porcelain tile, windows, splash backs, tables, floors, concrete, timber decking, brick & block work. Also suitable on most painted surfaces in a spray & wipe application (test first).

PRECAUTIONS & SAMPLE TESTING

As with all cleaners, always test first in an inconspicuous area according to directions. Use with care on all polished, sealed, varnished, painted or old surfaces. It is recommended that for these surfaces it is applied and then wiped clean immediately. Repeat application if necessary.

FIRST AID

Eyes: Flush with water, 15 to 20 minutes. Seek medical attention. Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting, drink large quantities of water, and seek medical advice. Body Contact: Wash hands thoroughly.

For further information about professional
application of this or any of GroutPro’s range of specialist tile & grout restoration products, please call 1800 822 459 or visit www.groutpro.com.au

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN

 

 


Statement of Hazardous Nature

This product is not classified as hazardous according to the criteria of SWA.
Not a Dangerous Good according to Australian Dangerous Goods (ADG) Code, IATA or IMDG/IMSBC criteria.SUSMP Classification: None allocated.ADG Classification: None allocated. Not a Dangerous Good according to Australian Dangerous Goods (ADG)
Code, IATA or IMDG/IMSBC criteria.
UN Number: None allocated
GHS Signal word: NONE. Not hazardous.
SDS Info Sheet Download

Additional information

Weight 5 kg
Dimensions 18 × 14 × 29 cm

You may also like…