Pro Strip – 5 Litre, is a super-strength tile and hard surface coatings stripper. Pro Strip is safe for use on most resilient floors and quickly softens and emulsifies old worn and discoloured finishes for easy removal. It Is ideal for removing coatings from natural stone, concrete and terrazzo. Do not use on wood, vinyl, linoleum and plastic flooring.
DIRECTIONS FOR Pro Strip – 5 Litre
- . Apply solution with a cotton mop or micro fibre pad.
- Agitate area using a stiff brush or slow speed rotary scrubber fitted with a black pad
- Allow 10-15 minutes dwell time and re-agitate. Do Not let dry out.
- Scrap off as much gel as possible using floor scraper and pan.
- Turbo Clean thoroughly with plenty of clean water and Inspect.
- Re-strip any areas that may still have a build-up or that was missed.
Mix 1 part with 4 parts water for stripping and heavy buildups. Coverage will vary depending on density, porosity, texture, weather, time solution is left on surface and application methods.
Always test first. User must determine the suitability of product for its intended use.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY, PLACE
Made In Australia
If Swallowed: If patient Is fully conscious, give a glass of water. DO NOT Induce vomiting. Rinse mouth repeatedly. Seek medical attention immediately. Eye Contact: Immediately flush with running Water for at least 15 minutes. Seek medical attention. Skin Contact: Remove contaminated clothing. Wash skin with soap and water. If irritation persists seek medical attention. Inhalation: Remove victim from exposure. Ensure victim is breathing, if breathing Is laboured give oxygen. Seek medical attention immediately.
UN NO. 1760
Corrosive Liquid N.O.S
Corrosive to Metals category 1
Skin Corrosion / Irritation Category 1B
Serious Eye Damage Category 1
Potassium Hydroxide <10%
For further information about professional
application of this or any of GroutPro’s range of specialist tile & grout restoration products, please call 1800 822 459 or visit www.groutpro.com.au
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CILDREN